Great Discount at Family Christian
Hi Hershey Friends,I found a discount that is great, especially if you love the Willow Tree Nativity. At the website, family christian, you can get 50% off 1 item and the shipping is only 99 cents! For example, the creche for the willow tree is $99.99, but with the discount the total is only $50.98. Needless to say, I was excited because I love this willow tree set and have waited for something like this to buy the creche. The website has tons of stuff for kids, adults, gift ideas, etc. It's worth checking out. Have a great day!
The code is:1256899You put the code in when you put in your credit card info, the next screen shows the price, and it is almost 3 more screens until you confirm the price. They ask you to confirm info and then confirm price before the process is made on the purchase.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know how you feel!